- Select the category of the product you are wanting to get a price for Walmart Marketplace.
- Input your cost of goods.
- Input the Margin, GP Dollars or the Price of the product being sold on Walmart Marketplace. Note the three tabs at the top of the Walmart Marketplace Calculator.
- Input your outbound freight. If you are not sure what freight will cost, use the table on the right to get an idea of your freight cost.
- If you get a discount off of retail price from USPS,input that discount to get your actual Postage cost.
If you see a product on the Walmart Marketplace, you can input that price in the “Get my buy cost calculator” which will determine a good target cost for you to buy that product at from your source.
Looking for discounted freight rates, contact us to get a lower freight rate from one of our partners.